Wednesday 27 August 2014

Contact Details


SWAN main menu click here

Hi All,

My name's Roger Curry. I live in the North East of England.

I'm developing SWAN as a hobby, with little interest in any commercial aspects or financial gain. As such, feel free to use the public domain engineering information presented in this blog. If you do, I'd love to hear from you.


If you can help in any way, have criticism or suggestions regarding the project, or would like to ask a question, then either use the comments input on each post, or email me. An apology in advance though.... I may be tardy in response, as I have other hobbies, and then there's work...

Please help beat cancer - DONATE click above

LATERAL SCIENCE
A plethora of science & engineering subjects, both real & virtual

No comments:

Post a Comment